PAB to bring ‘Grow the Retail Basket’ program to CFS
TORONTO – Protect-A-Bed will introduce its Grow the Retail Basket program to retailers in this country at the upcoming Canadian Furniture Show, which opens at the International Centre here on Friday morning. The company says the program focuses on helping retailer increase the size of its sales tickets through it range of sleep accessories.
“Our programs not only help retailers overcome declining single item tickets, and grow revenue through add-on sales, but cover a wide range of needs and categories throughout the bedding industry,” says Marc de Grave, vice president Protect-A-Bed Canada. “We’re using the Canadian Furniture Show as a vehicle to underline how we truly are a one stop sleep accessory shop for Canadian retailers.”
John Rachid, president of Protect-A-Bed unveiled the Grow the Retail Basket campaign at the Las Vegas Market this past January. He noted it focuses on six areas that together constitute programmatic support:
- Marketing: By offering seasonal promotions and support across traditional print, digital and social platforms, PAB can amplify the retailers’ message to increase both traffic and sales;
- Product: With over 1,800 SKUs of products and complete collections, PAB offers bedding accessories across a range of prices and sales demographics;
- Display: Its well-designed displays help educate customer, increasing conversion across retail placements;
- Training: Believing educated sales teams sell more product, the company’s training team specialises in creating education programs that suit each retailer’s individual needs with whole bedding system and sales enhancements;
- Service: With best-in-class customer service and same-day shipping capabilities, PAB delivers product quickly and ensures all consumer inquiries and issues are handled with expert care;
- Trust: With its 34-year history it has become a recognized brand offering FDA classified products, Asthma & Allergy Friendly certifications and the Good Housekeeping Seal – all of which it believes bolster consumer trust both in store and online.
“Simple changes like taking advantage of our proprietary displays, featuring our award-winning products, and leveraging our expert teams, can help lift retail sales for any size location,” says James Bell, CEO of Protect-A-Bed.
During CFS, Protect-A-Bed can be found in space 1307, which will be in Hall 1 of the International Centre.
According to de Grave, the space will feature displays of several new collections and products including Snow, a pillow and protector offering that’s made with a Nordic Chill fibre to transfer heat away from the sleeper, leading to reduced hot spots, better rest, and a cool-to-the-touch feeling.
Also on tap will be the Zefiro innerspring pillow. Manufactured by Protect-A-Bed in Italy, it has ERGOCERT certification for neck and spinal alignment. It combines high-quality viscoelastic foam with harmonic steel coils to deliver superior comfort and ergonomic support.